The Major Oak (TMO) is a social innovation engine, holding a portfolio of companies in the USA, Austria and the Philippines aiming to build a global network of world leading companies that push the boundaries of social entrepreneurship.
Allmende serves as the seed to transform, develop, and grow purpose-driven impact businesses.
Building a sustainable business model canvases to drive innovation, community & youth engagement as well as global corporate citizenship.
The flagship of The Major Oak developed into a global boutique agency powerhouse when it comes to building purpose-driven brands through influencers, content, and storytelling as well as full-funnel content marketing.
A young dynamic global team of 20 nationalities across 3 continents work on the future of Brand. Marketing, Sales & HR while being immersed in emerging demographics, markets, and global cultures.
If it were measured by Talent / Per Headcount, MDB would be the most valuable asset of The Major Oak. These two Designers craft and build story driven worlds and products for RDB, Hermes and many others.
Being able to consult on a wide range of disciplines from actual planning, sketching to modeling and building of custom prototypes as well as entire interiors.
In the spirit of The Major Oak, MDB innovates on sustainable materials and has strong ties in the Austrian and Philipino design and material Industries.
The youngest member of The Major Oak, Polarstern is a venture and proof-of-concept by SOS Kinderdörfer and The Major Oak empowering Gen-Z to identify, develop and foster their personal strengths and those around them while trying to shape the future of education & work.
The Manifestation of the major oak in form of a 50.000 m2 development project to turn a Mill from 1906 into a sustainable community sanctuary for remote living, working and elderly animals in need.
A project creating shared value across the entire ecosystem of The Major Oak while driving sustainable innovation and global knowledge transfer.
- Social Innovation, Sustainable Development, Social Entrepreneurship
- Business Model Innovation, Design Thinking
- Business Developmemnt
- Organizational Development, Cultural Transformation, Change Management
- Global Citizenship, Youth Leadership, Cross Cultural Dialogue
- Leadership, Management, Advocacy and Activism
- Goal-setting architecture & Strategy, Monitoring & Evaluation, Business Operations, Organizational Development, Change Management
- UN Sustainable Development Goals, Intergovernmental Technical Cooperation and Partnerships, Youth Job Creation
- Youth-Led Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, Youth Empowerment
- Capacity Building Trainings and Coaching, Personal Development, Leadership
- Building Purposeful Partnerships, Stakeholder Management, Funding Opportunities – Identifying, Planning and Implementation, Project Management
- UN and International Organizations Communication and Outreach Strategies, Event Management, Sustainable Development Goals Advocacy and Communications, Circular Economy
- Youth Organizations, Youth Empowerment, Entrepreneurship Curriculums
- Future Workplace, Multicultural Environments, Leading Multiple Generations
- Purpose, Impact, Social Entrepreneurship
- Leadership, Culture, Diversity
- Branding, Communications, Marketing
- Global Citizenship, New Workforce, Creative Industries
- Purpose-Driven Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Client Orientation, Client Servicing, Customer Relations
- Effective Team Management & Culture Development, Resource Management
- From Non-Profit to Shared Value, Fundraising, NGO consulting
- Animal Rights and Environmentalism